Job Title: Head of Department: M-Commerce Operations
- To own the M-Commerce operational systems and support all internal divisions in the effective performance of their operational processes related to M-Commerce products and services
- Supporting the IT and Network Divisions, be the business owner of the M-Commerce systems, managing upgrades, change requests and incidents, capacity planning and monitoring and technical roadmaps.
- Supporting the Customer Service and Distribution Divisions, define and monitor the customer experience for consumer, business and distribution users of the M-Commerce systems, including testing of changes, training of customer facing teams, and 2nd line support for distribution and business customers.
- Supporting the Sales and Distribution Divisions, manage the sales activation process for distribution and business customers on the M-Commerce systems.
- Supporting the Legal and Regulatory Division, implement AML and compliance controls and monitoring, data clean up and sanitization, reconciliations, audit and fraud management and Central Bank Reporting and oversight support.
- Perform M-Commerce product operations and processes, including reconciliation with 3rd parties, month end reporting on operational indicators and performing operational reports to support finance, sales, distribution and customer service teams.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 5-10 years relevant experience in a senior management role within an M-Commerce environment, having being exposed to all disciplines.
- Relevant post graduate diploma or degree, commercial focus preferred
- Swahili & English (fluent)
- Operational Management – experience with management of large teams achieving deadlines
- Partner Management – delivery of results through partners and SLA’s
- Customer focused – passionate about delivery of results to internal and external customers
- Commercially astute – solid understanding of market, competitor, & customer
- Process-and Control Oriented – solid understanding of key cross-functional processes touching m-commerce; able to play an efficient role; able to spot optimization and risk management opportunities
- Strong Analytical skills – able to assess reports, identify issues, root cause, and recommend solutions, expert spread sheet skills a distinct advantage.
- Financial Management – develop and manage budgets, drive down costs wherever possible.
- Inspirational Leadership – develop and maintain great working environment throughout all levels of m-Commerce division.Source: AjiraLeo Tanzania
- Presentation and communication skills – superior, both written and oral. Experience in report writing an advantage, expert word processor and PowerPoint skills a distinct advantage
MODE OF APPLICATION: APPLY ONLINE
Job Type : Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent
Closing Date : 03-Jun-19, 11:59:00 PM
from Ajira Yako http://bit.ly/2wmVMZO
Thanks for reading Job Opportunity at Vodacom Tanzania, Head of Department- M-Commerce Operations