African Underground Mining Services (AUMS) is an international leader in mechanised hard rock underground mining with operations throughout Africa (Ghana, Tanzania, Mali, Burkina Faso) Established in 2007, we have spent over 11 years building a strong reputation for being a safe and high performing underground mining services contractor. We are driven by the continued success at our operations and exceeding our client’s expectations – both in terms of safety and performance.
AUMS is a joint venture of recently merged Australian Mining Contractors Barminco Ltd and Ausdrill Ltd making the business the second largest Mining Services provider in Australia.
The collective talent and expertise of our workforce is the key to our success, and we are looking for talented people to join our business. We seek to build teams who are loyal, committed to our company values and dedicated to helping our clients.
In return, we provide state of the art facilities, equipment, technology and opportunities to work on projects in Australia and Overseas. We look forward to receiving your application for the following positions.
Geita Gold Mine, Geita
- Is to be responsible for the maintenance of an efficient, safe and secure warehouse facility. To ensure a high level of material availability and consumer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The safe operation of mobile equipment while loading and unloading materials and equipment.
- Efficient and accurate issuing and receipt of all warehouse materials.
- Accurate data entry into the Pronto ERP system
- Conduct stocktakes as directed ensuring a high count accuracy.
- Report all stock discrepancies to supervisor.
- Maintain a high level of housekeeping within the warehouse and external storage areas.
- Compliance with AUMS company policies, procedures and standards
- Forklift certificate or competency
- Current Tanzanian driver’s licence
- Experienced in the use of Pronto or other ERP system
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment in the mining industry.
- Completion of secondary school
- Advanced numeracy and verbal/written English
- Excellent communication skills
- If you have the necessary skills, drive and experience to be an asset to AUMS Operations Team, we welcome your interest and encourage you to apply.
- Only applications with a current Resume attached will be considered for employment
Please send your CV along with a detailed covering letter via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application letters should reach the above on or before 30th May 2019,18hr00.
BEWARE OF CONMEN! AUMS (T) Limited does not receive money in exchange for a job position. Should you be asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity, please report this immediately by calling +255 682 660 123 or+255 682 660 2S6 or+255 682 660 893.
from Ajira Yako http://bit.ly/2JuuU2I
Thanks for reading Job Opportunity at African Underground Mining Services (AUMS), Store Person