Vacancy title: Recruitment Consultants
Application deadline: 31/05/2019
Employer: Grad overseas Education Services Limited (Grad Overseas)
Company Info: A professional student recruitment and training company
providing students and parents with current information about studies offered globally. We provide information about the selected destination, the universities, programs, admissions, accommodations and student Visas.
Location: Tanzanite Park, Victoria, Mikocheni, Dar es salaam
Job Level: Mid-level
Work Type: Full Time
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor Experience: 2 years.
- Advise students and families concerning admission requirements, financial aid and scholarships, alternative educational opportunities, and university policies and procedures.
- Manage Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) formalities and Student admission procedures.
- Coordinate and implement marketing strategies and recruitment programs
- Provide career and academic counselling, planning, and advising to potential students.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with foreign universities and local schools.
- Promote and represent Grad Overseas at public relations events.
- Visit middle schools, high schools, and colleges to promote outreach activities.
- Arrange visits and tours to Universities for prospective students and parents.
- Create, package, monitor and distribute resource materials for student recruitment and retention programs; analyse trends in recruitment and retention programs; develops strategies for program evaluation.
- Follow up student progress and maintain monthly report.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
- Ability to analyse course prerequisites, certification, and/or curriculum/graduation requirements.
- Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart confidential information.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures.
- Ability to plan, assess, and evaluate programs.
- Program planning and implementation skills.
- Knowledge of student recruitment and retention issues.
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals.
- Skill in the configuration and use of computerized database programs.
- Ability to provide leadership and guidance to administrative support staff and/or students.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
- At least 2 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Ability to travel by vehicle or air, locally and/or abroad.
- Common Computer Skills (Ms Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
Job Application Procedure
Send your CV to: email@example.com
from Ajira Yako http://bit.ly/2VXidnV
Thanks for reading 2 Job Opportunities at Grad overseas Education Services Ltd, Recruitment Consultants