Role: Teaching Volunteers
Location: Toangoma, Dar es salaam
Application Closing Date: 31st August, 2019
Teaching Subjects: Physics, Math & Chemistry
Qualifications: Diploma or Degree in Education
Mseru Secondary School is a School established to provide a quality learning environment for talented students in Tanzania, regardless of religious, ethnic, or economic circumstances. It is committed to the development of Tanzanians who are confident, responsible and have a passion for knowledge and self-improvement.
We train students to have independent and collaborative skills to enable them to achieve their full potential.
The school offers secondary education for O’ level (Form I to form IV) The school has “ the state of art” facilities necessary to enhance learning environment for student at all levels: The school has highly qualified, experienced and competent teaching staff; conducive learning and teaching environment; well equipped library; science and computer laboratories; play grounds and hostel for girls. Currently the school has a total number of about 170 students, 18 teachers and 11 non–teaching staff.
The School needs people like you – Qualified Female Teachers with the ideas, energy and courage to make a difference.
- Prepare and supervise examinations, collate examination results and prepare reports for students in relevant subjects.
- Actively seek information to maintain awareness of up to date professional skills and subject knowledge
- Attend and actively participate in school and organization meetings and professional development activities
- Teacher’s carrier must be specialized in Physics/Mathematics/chemistry
- Teachers with creative and critical thinking
- The teacher must be able to teach Ordinary Level
- Knowledgeable on Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics teaching subjects
- Must be fluent in speaking and writing English
- Must be ethical, well disciplined, appropriate dressing code and energetic
- Must be talented, creative and a critical thinker
- Must be passionate with the work or organization in general
- Well rounded and able to work with various technologies
Job application procedure
Qualified and interested Female Volunteer Teachers may apply by sending a detailed application letter. All application must be accompanied with a detailed curriculum vita, copies of relevant certificates. All application should be sent to the following address or deliver your application by hand.
Mseru Secondary School
P.O Box 104989
Dar es Salaam
+255 (754) 13-9245
+255 (673) 64-4222
N.B ONLY FEMALE VOLUNTEER TEACHERS ARE NEEDED!
JIUNGE KWENYE APP CHUMBA CHA MAHABA HAPA