Precision Air Services Plc is a fast growing private Tanzanian airline which operates in Partnership with Kenya Airways, with its strategies to expand wings beyond East Africa and Africa.
In order to keep our services at a higher level and meet our customers’ maximum satisfaction interview . We wish to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill in this challenging position.
POSITION: REVENUE MANAGER – 1 (Post)
REPORTS TO: LEAD MANAGER REVENUE MANAGEMENT
DUTY STATION: DAR ES SALAAM.
ROLE PURPOSE STATEMENT:
Lead the revenue teams in formulating, implementing and controlling – Pricing, Inventory and Support strategies in order to deliver Company Revenue, RASK, yield and Passenger targets.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
Review and guide the pricing process to ensure competitive pricing within the markets and continuous monitoring in order to achieve set revenue targets.
Monitor inventory management to ensure optimized seat utilization for the best class mix in order to achieve passenger numbers, yield and revenue targets.
3. Capacity Rationalisation
Effectively manage deployed capacity for maximization of revenue per available seat and the reduction of costs caused by low seat uptake.
Prepare and implement periodic budgets and monitor same to ensure Revenue Management strategies are in line with the company business plan.
Review and analyse periodic reports to avail recommendations aimed at steering the business towards achieving set targets / goals
6. People Management
Lead, motivate and guide the team to greater efficiency and enhanced productivity
Review functionality of the existing Revenue Management systems from time to time in order to initiate a process through which more enhanced functions / systems are acquired in keeping with the best industry practice
Provide data and / or information to guide the audit process so as to ensure that findings are in keeping with laid down procedures
Identify and recommend interline partnerships in order to expand origin and destinations visibility / connectivity beyond the PW network at the most competitive prices
- Taking reasonable care of own safety and security and the safety of others who may be affected by your acts or omission while undertaking your duties/ tasks,
- Cooperating with the Company to enable it comply with the relevant regulatory provisions and standards,
- Using, in the correct manner, all protective equipment and procedures provided by the company,
- Operating only that equipment on which they have been trained and qualified to operate
- Reporting to the company, without delay, any defects in procedures or equipment that they are aware of that might compromise safety.
- Taking all reasonable and practical measures, this may include the submission of safety reports, to prevent injury or fatality to themselves or other persons and damage to or loss of aircraft.
- Avoiding intentionally interfering with anything provided by the Company in the interest of safety
- Reporting any conflicts between safety and the operational goals of the Company
- Overall team morale and team-performance
- Delivery on Route performance targets for RASK, Cabin Factors, Yield and Pax numbers
- Optimisation strategy, Pricing Strategy and Group management Policy documents
- Accuracy of Overall demand forecast and Route performance
- Optimal group handling with year on year growth in Group revenues
- Resolution of issues and optimal support to customers internally and externally
- Maintain costs for section within approved expenditure budget
- High integrity and reliability
- Team player and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Computer and analytical skills
- Leadership and People management skills
- Track record in delivery of results
- Good at planning and multi-tasking
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong decision-making skills
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION
- University degree (in Business related studies ) with at least 2 years work experience in a commercial environment or airline or Diploma with at least 5 years work experience in an airline in a supervisory role.
- IATA Certification
- Project management skills
- Excellent knowledge of PW products
- Computer skills (Ms office especially excel, power point
- Airline Systems & Statistics knowledge
Closing Date: Not later than 5th March 2018
Mode of Application:
If you feel you meet the above requirements please send your application and CV to the address below. Only short‐listed applicants will be contacted.
Director of Human Resources and Administration
Precision Air Services Plc
Mail Box 70770
Dar es Salaam