The University of Brighton
is accepting applications for the International Research Scholarship in the UK in 2019.
The University of Brighton is a University of 20,685 students and 2,700 staff based on five campuses in Brighton, Eastbourne, and Hastings on the south coast of England.
Worth of Award
A maximum of two international research scholarships worth the full tuition fee for each year of your research degree (for up to a maximum of three years) are available to outstanding international research students in all areas of study.
- The criteria for awarding University of Brighton international research scholarships are:
- academic merit (including English language ability)
- full fee-paying international student status and
- acceptance into a research degree at the University of Brighton.
How to Apply
- Email [email protected] with your applicant number in the subject line and we will send you a scholarship application pack.
- Application forms will only be sent to students who meet our eligibility criteria.
If you have any questions about these scholarships, contact Selina Avis for advice.
Deadline: The deadline for completed applications is 5pm on June 30, 2019.Your application will be considered at the appropriate Doctoral College committee meeting prior to your intended start date. The decision of the Doctoral College committee will be communicated to applicants soon after the meeting and that decision is final. Please note that accompanying documentation will not be returned.