Human resource manager
Other Dar es Salaam District Dar Es Salaam
Industry: Technology & Communication
Minimum Qualification: Masters
Minimum Experience: 5 years
JOB TITLE: Human Resources manager
DEPARTMENT: Human Resources
JOB LOCATION: DAR ES SALAAM
TYPES OF JOB: PERMANENT
The Human Resources specialist (HRS) is responsible for oversight of all human resources systems and procedures, including recruitment and selection, training and development, performance management (evaluations), conflict resolution, and compensation/rewards management and ensuring compliance with governing regulations. The HRS is responsible for the development and implementation HR policies and procedures.
In coordination with the management team, in the service of ensuring that the organization meets its goals, develop and implement strategies and systems to ensure that the right human resources are in place at the right time and are working to maximum effectiveness and motivation. The HRM should advice management team on the most professional and appropriate human resource instruments and strategies.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree or Master in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- More than 5 years relevant work experience in Human Resources.
- Must be fluent in English (Oral and Written).
- Proficiency using software programs such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of labour law and related regulations.
- Good communication skill and interpersonal relations,;
- Excellent organizing and leadership skills.
- Able to encourage and build mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Analytical minded, innovative, creative, flexible and strong sense of responsibility.
- Recruiting and staffing logistics;
- Employee orientation, development, and training;
- Policy development and documentation;
- Performance management and improvement systems;
- Employee relations;
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting;
- Company employee communication;
- Compensation and benefits administration;
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health;
- Employee services and counseling;
- Safety of the workforce;
- Development of a superior workforce;
- Organization development;
- Development of the Human Resources department;
- Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance;.
- Personal ongoing development;.
- Disciplinary and Grievance management.
The Human Resources manager (HRS) is responsible for oversight of all human resources systems and procedures, including recruitment and selection