TV Sales Manager
StarTimes TANZANIA LTDLocation
Kinondoni, Mikocheni Dar Es Salaam
Job Title: TV Sales Manager
Department: TV Sales
Reports To: Sales Director.
To ensure smooth and efficient operations of the Sales Department by coordinate and cooperate within department and between departments to ensuring that achieve the expected TV sale targets and the safety of company’s property according to Company’s policies and procedures.
To assist the TV Sales Director with any issues related to the TV Sales Department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Set the TV sales targets, and elaborate specific programs.
• Develop and maintain the market agents.
• Implement the TV channel sale policy, and formulate promotion plan.
• Enlarge TV channel sales market and achieve expected TV sales targets.
• Keep good relationship with dealers, and resolve the problem customers faced, dealing with customers’ complaints promptly, and collect market information.
• Feedback and handle the information of dealers.
• Analyze the information of dealers and market, and forecast market trends.
• Support work of delivery, goods provides, goods returning, payment collection, receipts, accountings checking, etc.
• Supervise and urge the subordinates achieve the TV sale targets individual, and submit the document in time.
• As a good teacher for the new staff, make sure the new staff can master the knowledge of products and sales skill in a short time; push the new staff to prepare the TV sales work within expected time.
• Responsible to organize and attend the training for new staff.
• Supervise your staff checking their sales records and payment on time, if there is any lost, report to Sales Director immediately.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
• Has been doing sales for not less than five years working with TV selling companies.
• Ability to provide outstanding channel sales, corporation sales, and direct sales.
• Possess good communications and analytical skills – English and Swahili
• Good manager of people and tasks
• Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to maintain records and documentation pertaining to work force.
• Problem solving skills
• Computer Literacy
• Possess bachelor degree from a recognized university with not less than 5 years related work experience about TV sales or markets and three years serving on managerial position.
DEADLINE 12 MARCH 2018
Interested candidates should send their curriculum vitae through APPLY NOW below